Ethics and conduct code
The social role of an institution goes beyond what is envisaged by the laws that govern it. In fulfilling its objectives, the Company does not lose sight of the importance of constantly investing in the development of an ethically and socially responsible culture, directing its action towards the consolidation of recognition by the Client, State and Society as to the quality and effectiveness of services integrated, participatory, ethical and accountable management. This Code of Ethics constitutes the corporate instrument for the clarification of the values and principles that underlie personal and professional conduct among the members of the institution and of them with society. The action of managers, employees and all those who carry out activities on behalf of PETROLANE should be guided by the principles of legality, impersonality, morality, publicity, efficiency and by this Code of Ethics and Business Conduct. It is the obligation of those responsible for the hiring of employees, trainees, service providers, third parties and representatives in general to indicate in their contracts the full compliance with the provisions herein.
2. STRATEGIC COMPONENTS
The strategic business components form the conceptual basis that directs the behavior and action of the managers and employees of PETROLANE.
Achieve market leadership, serving our customers and our agencies with excellence and commitment.
Provide and integrate solutions with the provision of services and equipment aimed mainly at the Oil & Gas Sector, aiming at the success of our clients' projects, for the benefit of society.
To obtain recognition of Clients, State and Society. Provide services with punctuality, innovation, quality and safety; Keep employees engaged and motivated; Steer management to results, profitability and competitiveness; Employ innovative solutions with appropriate technology; Practice integrated and participatory management, and Act with ethics and citizen responsibility.
Provision of Services and Equipment.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
Choke Valves, Flare Gas Meters, BSW Meters, Corrosion Detectors, Connections, Drawer Valves, Sphere, Male, Butterfly, Actuators, Measurement Skids, Pressure Regulators, Filters, Vessels, Control Systems, Prevention Systems , Combat and Fire Control, Maintenance and Repair Services and Local Warranty.
Ability to innovate and perform.
Availability and utility, Competitiveness and technological dominance.
- Respect for people.
- Social responsibility and citizenship.
- Professional and personal integrity.
- Pride in working at PETROLANE.
- I like challenges.
- Equity of Gender and Race.
- Commitment to results.
- Technical competence.
- Trust and credibility.
- Confidentiality and security of information.
3. ETHICAL PRINCIPLES
The officers and employees of PETROLANE are guided by the following principles in their relationship with the various sectors of society, ensuring:
- Professionalism, trust and transparency;
- The availability of solutions that add value to the business of its customers, investing permanently in the search for appropriate technologies and in the improvement of business strategies;
- Appreciation and respect for compliance with agreements and contracts, as well as the rights of its clients;
- The valuation of business opportunities and partnerships built with its clients, aiming at results for the benefit of society; and
- The identification, proposal and feasibility of innovative and integrated solutions that contribute to reinforce the legitimacy and sustainability of our clients' programs.
TO THE GOVERNMENTAL BODIES
- The zeal and transparency in the use of its assets and in the application of public resources;
- Recognition of the role and support of the performance of the controlling bodies, providing relevant and reliable information in the appropriate time;
- The maintenance of a work environment where the relationship is based on professionalism, trust, cooperation, integration, respect for individual differences and urbanity;
- The sharing of their knowledge and experiences, seeking to improve the technical training, methods and processes, in order to achieve a better overall result of the Company;
- The valuation of people, contributing to their personal, technical and professional development;
- Permanent zeal for the proper and economical use of the Company's material, technical and financial resources;
- Preservation and respect for the Organization's image, assets and interests;
- The recognition and appreciation of the intellectual capital of the Organization and the encouragement of the emergence of new leaders; and
- Appreciation and encouragement of individual and collective ethical conduct.
SUPPLIERS / AGENCIES
- Legality, impersonality, morality, publicity and efficiency in all acts practiced;
- The maintenance of a relationship based on the mutual respect, preservation and confidentiality of the pertinent information to the Company and its clients;
- Relationship with suppliers and partners who have harmonious practices to the ethical standards adopted by PETROLANE and social morality;
- The establishment of partnerships, as long as PETROLANE's image and interests are preserved; and
- The rejection of contractual dispositions that undermine or minimize the dignity, quality of life and social welfare of outsourced employees.
REPRESENTATION OF EMPLOYEES, ASSOCIATIONS AND INSTITUTIONS
- Recognition of the legitimacy and maintenance of a permanent dialogue with legally constituted workers' representative institutions, maintaining channels of dialogue based on mutual respect, seriousness, responsibility and transparency in relations;
- Negotiation as an appropriate instrument to pursue integration and convergence; and
- The fulfillment of the determinations made explicit in the instruments that regulate the relationship of the company with its employees.
4. CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT
The officers and employees of PETROLANE should conduct their behavior by this Code of Business Conduct, in the terms listed below.
4.1. Conduct acceptable to the officers and employees of PETROLANE:
- 4.1.1. To preserve and cultivate the positive image of the Company;
- 4.1.2. Marketing, in the Company's premises, only PETROLANE's proprietary products and services;
- 4.1.3. Develop conditions conducive to the establishment of a productive and pleasant climate in the work environment;
- 4.1.4. Treat people and their ideas with dignity and respect;
- 4.1.5. Proceed with loyalty, justice and openness in the relations of work;
- 4.1.6. Preserving the welfare of the community, respecting the personal characteristics, freedom of opinion and privacy of each one;
- 4.1.7. Act with clarity and loyalty in the defense of PETROLANE's interests;
- 4.1.8. To present itself adequately for the performance of its functions and activities in the Company;
- 4.1.9. Refrain from using internal or external influences, to obtain personal and functional advantages;
- 4.1.10. To refrain from using the position, the trust function occupied or the condition of employee of PETROLANE to obtain advantages for itself or for third parties;
- 4.1.11. Use the resources of PETROLANE only for purposes proper to the Company's business;
- 4.1.12. To contribute to the good functioning of the whole Company, abstaining from acts and attitudes that prevent, hinder or disturb the provision of services;
- 4.1.13. Refuse gifts and gifts worth more than R $ 100.00 (one hundred reais).
- 4.1.14. Prepare and present information that reflects actual economic, financial, operational, logistic and other positions and results that affect the performance of the Company;
- 4.1.15. Prioritize and preserve PETROLANE's interests with customers, financial institutions, suppliers, entities and other companies with which PETROLANE maintains a commercial relationship;
- 4.1.16. Be accompanied by another employee or the manager or a partner in maintaining any relationship with a supplier or partner that results or may result in hiring that meets the interest or need of PETROLANE;
- 4.1.17. To strictly adhere to the guidelines and strategic business conduct when assuming a function of trust of the Company; and,
- 4.1.18. Dismiss the exercise of the trust function for which it has been designated, when there is dissonance with the strategic guidelines and business guidelines.
- 4.2. Conduct unacceptable to managers and employees of PETROLANE:
- 4.1.1. To preserve and cultivate the positive image of the Company;
- 4.2.1. Claim personal benefits or advantages for itself or for third parties, as a result of a commercial or financial relationship entered into on behalf of PETROLANE with customers, government agencies, financial institutions, suppliers, entities and other companies with which PETROLANE maintains a relationship;
- 4.2.2. Be conniving or omission in relation to errors and infractions to this Code of Ethics and the current legal and regulatory provisions;
- 4.2.3. To carry out other professional activities during the working hours, whether or not for profit, or, regardless of the compatibility of schedules, to carry out activities that constitute prejudice, direct or indirect competition with the activities of PETROLANE;
- 4.2.4. To exert any kind of discrimination against persons for reasons of economic, social, political, religious, color, race or sex;
- 4.2.5. Allowing persecutions, sympathies, antipathies, caprices, passions or personal interests to interfere with their professional relationships;
- 4.2.6. Maintain a spouse, partner or relative under his immediate superior, in a position or function of trust, until the second civilian degree;
- 4.2.7. To deliberately harm the reputation of the employee of the Company or any other professional with whom PETROLANE maintains a business relationship;
- 4.2.8. To deliberately harm the reputation of customers, government agencies, suppliers, entities and other companies with which PETROLANE maintains a commercial relationship;
- 4.2.9. Plead, solicit or receive gifts or benefits of any kind, for yourself or for third parties, besides the mere insinuation or provocation for the benefit that is given, in exchange for concessions or privileges of any nature with PETROLANE;
- 4.2.10. Prioritize and preserve personal interests of customers, government agencies, financial institutions, suppliers, entities and other companies, to the detriment of the interests of PETROLANE;
- 4.2.11. To obtain advantages for themselves or for third parties arising from privileged access to information of PETROLANE, even if they do not cause damage to the Company;
- 4.2.12. Use for your own benefit or pass on to third parties, documents, works, methodologies, products, tools, services and information owned by PETROLANE or its customers and suppliers, except by legal or judicial determination;
- 4.2.13. Manifest on behalf of the Company, by any means of public disclosure, when not authorized or authorized to do so;
- 4.2.14. Make improper and uneconomic use of material, technical and financial resources of the Company;
- 4.2.15. Prevent or impede the determination of irregularities committed in the Company;
- 4.2.16. Alter or misrepresent the content of any document, information or responsibility data of the Company or third parties;
- 4.2.17. Facilitate actions of third parties that result in loss or damage to the Company;
- 4.2.18. Generate any type of asset confusion between the Company's assets and its own assets, regardless of whether they realize pecuniary advantages of this confusion; and
- 4.2.19. Remain in the role of trust for which you have been assigned, when there is dissonance with the strategic guidelines and business guidelines.